Volon Cyber Security
Technical Content Writer
Volon Cyber Security is boutique Information security organization working in the field of Cyber Threat Intelligence.
We require a strong candidate with strong writing and publishing and analytical skills to write review and publish technical content (Reports, Blogs etc)
Candidate must be self-learner and should be able to work independently with minimal assistance and available online resources and should be flexible to travel nationally and internationally for project delivery.
- Write, publish, and maintain technical content, including security blogs & technical reports on cyber threats.
- Suitably understand the underlaying reporting requirements based upon customer needs
- Work with research team to understand the threat landscape and prepare timely reports for threat intelligence products.
- Research on Open Source Blogs/News to identify threat activity reporting by industry peers and prepare summarized reports.
- Manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Strong Computer fundamentals
- String Cyber Security Fundamentals
- Interested in cyber threat analysis and passionate to learn new technologies/concepts.
- Good analytical skills
- English-language fluency.
- Excellent writing skills, oral communication, and grammar skills.
Language Proficiency: English/Hindi/any Other international language such as Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, German, Italian is plus.
Desired Experience: 0-4 years
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com