Fuzz Testing (or Fuzzing) is a software testing technique in use to discover coding errors and security loopholes in software, operating systems and networks.
Vulnerabilities in well-known applications are often used by malicious actors to target Cyber Attacks on enterprises. Fuzzing is aimed to identify those vulnerabilities as a proactive measure. The activity is conducted by attempting to crash test the system by inputting massive random data.
- Industry leading security Testing methodology to help Customers Fuzz Test the code/application before final release.
- Highly experienced team credited with identifying critical vulnerabilities such as Memory Corruption by Google, Microsoft, Adobe, Symantec and many more.
- Uncover bugs before product release
- Propitiatory file format covered with custom Fuzzers
- Identify Logical Programming Bugs missed in source code audit
- Automated Discovery and Reporting
- Fully Managed support