Customer Relationship Manager / Technical Account Manager (Cyber Security)
Volon Cyber Security is a boutique Information security organization working in the field of Cyber Threat Intelligence.
We require a strong candidate who is able to work with multiple internal teams including Threat Research, Engineering, and Sales, and interface with customers to ensure a steady flow of feedback from both sides and manage customer expectations.
The candidate must be a self-learner and should be able to work independently with minimal assistance and available online resources and should be flexible to travel nationally and internationally based upon the requirement.
- Work with customer on “Post Sales” cycle for Account Management from Onboarding to delivery of Intelligence
- Work with Customers to understand the fine prints of their requirements and interact with applicable internal teams to ensure an effective response.
- Establish a communication channel with customers to ensure a two-way engagement process.
- Conduct regular threat briefings with customers and present periodic threat round-up based upon Volon’s reporting.
- Conduct targeted Webinars on regular basis.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience Account Management or Similar Roles
- Strong understanding of Cyber Security and Cyber Threat Intelligence Concepts
- Excellent professional communicator with good Verbal and Writing skills
- Firm understanding of Account Management / Customer Relationship Management principals
- Ability to support multiple time zones as per requirement.
- Hands-On experience in Threat Intelligence / Cyber Security Consulting / Products will be highly preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org