Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
Volon Cyber Security is a boutique Information security organization working in the field of Cyber Threat Intelligence.
We require a strong candidate who is able to work with Cyber Threat Research team to monitor and report cyber threat activity by utilizing their analytical skill-set.
Candidate must be self-learner and should be able to work independently with minimal assistance and available online resources and should be flexible to travel nationally and internationally for project delivery.
- Monitoring and Analysis of cybersecurity events, incidents, vulnerability reports from multiple sources
- Review and analyze data from various sources such as OSINT/Darknet/TECHINT
- Work closely with Volon Research team to identify customer-specific threats.
- Create customer-specific analytical reports based upon identified findings.
- Create regular Security Trend reporting utilizing information from Volon’s threat repository.
- Work with customer POC to understand customer threat landscape and tailor customized delivery.
- Monitor analyze and report cybersecurity events.
- Analyze information regarding intrusion events, Security incidents and other threat indications and early-warning functions.
- Strong Information Security fundamentals
- Good Understanding of Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Able to create high-quality Security Analysis reports
- Ability to understand and analyze various threat vectors effectively.
- Well-versed with OWASP – Top Ten and WASC Threat Classifications.
- Knowledge of tools such as SQLMap, BurpSuite, Metasploit
- Should have knowledge of cyber threats, malware, APTs, exploits etc
- Familiarity with the DarkNet, DeepWeb, and other sources of cyber-criminal activity.
- People skills, strong English communications with ability to communicate effectively with various clients with the ability to explain and elaborate on technical details.
- Must be interested to learn new technologies and skills.
- Experience in SOC environment will be a plus
- Any experience in Cyber Crime Research will be a plus
- Certification of CEH, OSCP, and other cybersecurity is plus but not necessary.
- Programming/scripting knowledge would be add-on
- Should take ownership and responsibility of the task assigned.
- Should be a team player and a zeal to go the extra mile when the need arises.
Language Proficiency: English/Hindi/any Other international language such as Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, German, Italian is plus;
Desired Experience: 2-4 years
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com