Volon Cyber Security is boutique Information security organization working in the field of Cyber Threat Intelligence.
We require a strong candidate who is able to monitor and report cyber threat activity by utilizing their analytical skill-set.
Candidate must be self-learner and should be able to work independently with minimal assistance and available online resources and should be flexible to travel nationally and internationally for project delivery.
- Monitor the online cyber crime underground space and cyber criminal activities, in both Clearnet & Darknet.
- Identify and evaluate new data sources informing the Cyber Crime activities.
- Writing the research reports and end customer deliverable
- Using advanced open source intelligence (OSINT) on the surface, deep, and dark web to identify indicators of malicious activity targeting our customer and/or related organizations.
- Strong Computer fundamentals
- Interested in cyber crime research & have can-do attitude.
- Good analytical skills
- Certification of CEH, OSCP and other cyber security is plus but not necessary
- Avid user of forums, IRC, Jabber, Discord, Telegram etc.
- Knowledge of tools such as SQLMap, BurpSuite, Metasploit
- Must have experience in vulnerability assessment & penetration testing.
- Should have knowledge of cyber threats, malwares, APTs, exploits etc
- Familiarity with the DarkNet, DeepWeb, and other sources of cyber criminal activity.
- Must be interested to learn new technologies and skills.
- English-language fluency.
- Programming knowledge would be add-on
Language Proficiency : English/Hindi/any Other international language such as Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, German, Italian is plus;
Desired Experience : 0-2 years
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com