Volon Cyber Security is boutique Information security organization working in the field of Cyber Threat Intelligence.
We require a strong candidate who is able to work independently across various technologies including Front-End/Back-End and Big Data Platforms
Candidate must be self-learner and should be able to work independently with minimal assistance and available online resources and should be flexible to travel nationally and internationally for project delivery.
- Build and maintain python projects for threat intelligence collection and monitoring
- Building back-end services that are scalable and efficient with minimal web-based GUIs.
- Prepare basic dashboard with graphs to show statistics
- Maintaining infrastructure and troubleshooting the related issues
- Help with maintaining and running existing projects
- 3 years in python development experience
- Python development, documentation and debugging skills
- Excellent Python development, documentation and debugging skills
- Good understanding of data structures and scalablility
- Good experience on Linux administration and troubleshooting
- Experience with micro-services, REST APIs and frameworks such as Flask.
- Familiarity of working with Bootstrap, HTML/CSS.
- Hands on experience of working on SQL/NoSQL data-stores such as Elastic search, MySQL, etc.
- Experience with working on version control systems (Git preferred) and virtualization.
- Good understanding of databases, OS, and networking concepts.
- Good troubleshooting skills
Skills Good to have:
- Familiarity with Linux shell scripting
- Jinja template engine experience is a plus
- Previous experience in security/threat intelligence
- Familiarity with web scraping and Selenium
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org